Monday, April 11, 2016

Regatta Paper Packet

So today I am going to take a step back and create an oceanie (is that a word?) feeling card.  My brother in law is that guy who loves the ocean, he lived on a boat, he loves to dive, he has worked for the Navy for over 25 years, well he loves all things ocean and he has a birthday this month so when I first saw this paper packet I thought of him.  So here is what I made (I wanted to use as many of the papers in the pack as I could.



And here is his Birthday card
And this is the paper I used


This card was actually very easy and I am really please with how it turned out.  Notice that cool strip down the center with the great design?  That is what we consultants call the "zip strip", each of our beautiful B&T (background and texture papers) have it across the top of one side of the paper.  They are 12" x 1/2" so they make perfect paper ribbons and borders on cards and scrapbook pages and sometimes they are my favorite part of the paper, LOL.  So the supply list (it is pretty basic this time)...

Stamp Set:  Joyful Birthday (B1419) - Man do I use this set a bunch there are 4 different styles of Happy Birthday on it
Cardstock: Pomegranate (X5780) 
Regatta Paper Packet (X7206B)
Sapphire Ink (Z2648)

And finally I used one of the pre-made cards from the value pack (X254) because when you figure it all out they are $.29 each and that is a steal.  Of course you can make your own base using White Daisy cardstock if you prefer.  All these supplies are available on my OBA at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or buy clicking the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  

I hope you liked the card and Happy Crafting!!!