Thursday, April 7, 2016

Regatta is this months Featured Paper Pack

So this month Close to My Heart is featuring the Regatta Paper Pack.  I have to admit I love this paper.  It can be used for a number of things and over this month I am hoping to show you that they are not all ocean or sea based ideas either (although it is great for that application so be watching for more projects using this great paper).  Here is card number one...



This card showcases a pretty classic use of this nautical themed paper and it is really cute and easy.  The supplies I used are listed here:

Stamp Sets:  My Anchor (C1642) and Beach Days (D1684)
Inks:  Pomegranate (Z2653) and Sapphire (Z2648)
The Regatta Paper Packet (X7206B)
Cardstock:  Pomegranate (X5780), Sapphire (X5775) and Daisy White (1385)

Other items:  These are not necessary but I did use them.  I colored the little center of the ball in using my Marine Blue Shin Han Marker (Z2458) and I cut the call and the layer using the Artistry Cricut Cartridge (Z3190 for the digital collection or Z3167 for the non digital collection)

Now you can make your own card base from the Daisy White Cardstock but I find the Card and Envelope value packs the best way to go since it works out to just $.29 a set, there is a little initial outlay but if you make cards like I do it is a great value.  The order number for the White Value Pack is (X254)

You can find all of these supplies on my OBA at www.craftingwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking the shopping cart at the top of the blog.

Happy Crafting!!!!