Featured Post

SENDING COMFORT AND STRENGHT

Today’s card features the Paper Florist Dies from the annual catalog along with the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper.  I think these t...

Sunday, April 10, 2016

More Regatta

Ok, here we go, another non Nautical card made with the Regatta paper pack...



Here is my card

And this is a reminder of what the paper pack looks like

This card was exciting for me.  I wanted to push myself to use a stamp set and make a card that was about as far away from Nautical as you could get so here it is.  I hope you like it.  This stamp set is a great one as well (lots of good get well wishes) but it too is retiring soon so get it while you can.  Here is a list of the supplies I used (you will notice that many of these supplies are repeated over and over in these projects).

Stamp Set:  Kiss it Better (B1508)
Cardstock:  Sapphire (X5775) and White Daisy (1385)
Regatta Paper Packet (X7206B)
Inks:  Sapphire (Z2648) and Dessert Sand (Z2118)

All the supplies listed here are available on my OBA at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking on the shopping cart at the beginning of this blog.  Remember when you are making these projects you can mix and match your supplies to get the most out of your investment.  I hope you like this card.  

Happy Crafting!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment