Tuesday, August 4, 2015

August Specials

Well my friends it is hard to believe it is August already.  It will be fall before we know it and many of you are busy getting ready to send the kids off to a new year of school.  I have to apologize for my absence on here.  I have been busy moving from California to North Carolina.  We have been in our new home for three weeks today.  Seems like we have accomplished so much on one hand but then on the other I still see so much more that needs to be done.  But we love it here and are getting settled in well.

Hubby finished my cabinets and counter tops in my new huge craft room today so I hope to get everything out of the boxes and put away by the end of the week so I can start playing up there next week.  I will post pictures as soon as I have it finished.  It really is the room of my dreams at 14 x 24' I have more room than I could have ever imagined.  I am really excited that I have received my new 2015-2016 Close to My Heart Annual Inspirations catalog and the Holiday Seasonal Expressions.  As a consultant I am lucky enough to be able to order the new products a month before they go live to our customers.  I will be making lots of samples to help inspire everyone and posting them on here so you can get some ideas.

There are some great specials and a few new products available now so don't miss out...


During the month of August purchase this Marker Roll-Up for $17.95 and receive this stamp set for free ($17.95 value).


Or during the month of August purchase this Accessory Roll-Up for $18.95 and receive two Base and Bling Style Sheets (valued at $3.95 each) for free.  So now is a great time to work on the organization that you want to get done.

Happy Crafting!!!!!