Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, March 23, 2015

Blossom Paper Pack

I have started to make some fun cards with the new Blossom paper packet which will be available for purchase beginning on April 1st.  While this one is an Easter card the basic design could be used over and over again to make lots of different cards (it would be great using the same stamp set I used on the second card posted here).

I am offering a special in April, I will email the directions for these two cards plus more (8-10 total) using this Blossom paper pack and the new Jackson paper pack to anyone who makes a purchase of $25 or more between April 1st and April 30th, 2015 from my OBA at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com I will post pictures of all cards that will be included in this deal within the next week or so.  You can see examples of two of the ones made using the second new paper packet which is Jackson on my March 20th post.

So here are the cards:


Simply change the stamp set used and you can make this card for any occassion you choose.


I just fell in love with this stamp set which is called Wavy Blooms and has 4 different flowers and three great sentiments which include Laugh as much as you breath, Do what makes you happy (shouldn't we all) and Love as long as you live (words to live by for sure).

All the papers and supplies used to make these cards will be available from April 1, 2015 through August 31, 2015.  You can see these and more great products by visiting my website at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com (remember new products will not be visible until April 1st) or by clicking on the shopping cart at the top of this post.  

Happy Crafting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment