Featured Post

SENDING COMFORT AND STRENGHT

Today’s card features the Paper Florist Dies from the annual catalog along with the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper.  I think these t...

Friday, February 20, 2015

Re-purpose a kit

I loved the look of the Heartstrings card making kit but I really didn't need 15 Valentine's Day cards so I bought it and re-purposed it.  Here is what I came up with...


I took it from a Valentine's Card and made it something I could use everyday.  I plan to re-purpose the whole kit.  (Best part, I cut out everything for the 15 cards and still had enough materials left for at least 10 more if I just added a few things from my stash).  So here are the cuts for this one (remember if you order the Workshop on the Go Heartstrings Cardmaking Kit it includes all the cutting diagrams, papers, card bases, stamps (except the sentiment I used on this one) envelopes, pixie twine and more to make this card and lots more for just $24.95 it is item # G1090).  If you like this one don't wait it will only be available until March 31st.

Here are the supplies and cutting instructions if you want to buy items individually or use some you already have....

Stamp set from Heartstrings Cardmaking Workshop (G1090)
Happy to be Friends Stamp Set (C1605)
Glacier (X5770) cardstock ½ x 4 ¼”
Pixie (X5773) cardstock ½ x 3 ¾”
Heartstrings B&T Duos (X7193B) (Blue side ½ x 4”) and Red side ½ x 4 ¼”)
Whisper (X5929) cardstock 2 ¾ x 3 ¼”
White Daisy (1385) cardstock 2 ½ x 2 ½” and a scrap for flowers
Inks: Lagoon (Z2195), Pixie (Z2644), Slate (Z2173)
Pixie Twine (Z3035)
Liquid Glass (Z679) to hold down twine
3-D Foam Tape (Z2060) to pop out flowers
Scallop Border Punch (Z1851)

Supplies can be purchased at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com  or by clicking the shopping cart at the top of this post.  Happy Crafting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment