Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Yuletide Carol Paper Pack

Today I am making a card that uses a stamp set I have used over and over to make cards year round.  I find this particular stamp set very versatile, it is called Always Grateful.

I wanted something different from the traditional Christmas tree look for my card and I hope I achieved it with this choice.  Here is the finished card:


And here is the recipe I used to make it.  I did use one item on this card that was not a Close to my Heart product and that was the swiss dot embossing folder.  I really wanted the feel of snow falling and the CTMH Dot embossing folders dots were just too big for that affect.  I should also note that I stamped the center tree and then for the two trees to the sides I stamped off the cardstock onto scrap paper and then stamped onto the cardstock.  Again today I worked to use my background and texture (B&T) paper in the most efficent way possible.  All the products listed below can be purchased from my website (except the swiss dot embossing folder) at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking on the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  Happy Crafting!!!


Colonial White card base and envelope (X1410)

Always Grateful stamp set (C1559)

Yuletide Carol Paper Packet (X7187B)
4 x 5 ¼” and 4 ½ x 3 ¼”

Colonial White cardstock (1388)
Circle 2 ¾” from Artiste page 48

Cranberry cardstock (Z2116)
4 ¼ x 1”, 5 ½ x 4 ¼”, 3 ½ x 4 ¾” and a 3 ¼” circle from Artiste page 48

Winter Wishes sentiment from To You and Yours (B1403)

Red/White Bakers Twine (Z1861) this is part of the Ruby Mini-Medley Accent Collection

Swiss Dot embossing folder (Cricut cuttlebug)

Ink – Chocolate (Z2111)

Artiste Cricut Cartridge (Z1790)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment