Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Friday, October 3, 2014

Snowhaven Christmas Card Workshop on the Go

Ok so I made some more cards today to sell at a craft fair and through my blog.  Again sets of one each of five cards.  These were created by using the Snowhaven Card Workshop on the Go.  It included the paper, the hearts and the stamps I need for three of the cards and then the other two were created with the leftover paper and a few other stamp sets I have in my stash.

Here are all the cards grouped together:


And here they are individually (the first three are the ones created from the kit:





The following card was created using left over paper and the snowflake stamps from the Best Christmas stamp set and the Snowman is from Flakey Friends.


This next card was made with leftover paper and the Best Christmas stamp.



All the supplies you need to create these cards can be found on my website at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  I hope you  enjoyed and Happy Crafting!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment