Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Seaside Paper Pack

Thank you Pinterest, I get some of my best inspiration from you (and a spend way too much time there often).  So I wanted to use this new paper pack in a way where I could get the most for my money using the paper wisely and I was inspired by a card that Nicole Robinson had made.  I made a few changes, mostly because I just love this gold shimmer trim.  Here it is...


I love these mini stamps (there a bunch of them, you can see them all on my site) and at $2.95 each you can do a lot with them.  I did not color the words in on this one but I have done that previously and it looks great.  Here is a list of the supplies and cutting instructions for this card.  All the supplies can be purchased from my website at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking on the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  Happy Crafting!!!

Supplies:

C1599 – Pretty Petals ( flowers and leaves cut from Art Philosophy cartridge or they can be cut out by hand if you want)

M1033 – Heartfelt Birthday Wish

Seaside paper pack (X7192) three different B&T papers cut to 1 11/16 x 4”

1388 - Colonial White Cardstock cut using Art Philosophy, sentiment cut at 2 ¼ x 2 ¼” pg 53, flower cut at 1 ½” pg 39

X5750 -Glacier cardstock cut using Art Philosophy at 2 ½ x 2 ½” pg 53

X5751 – Sorbet cardstock cut using Art Philosophy at 1 ½” pg 39

X5635 – Topiary cardstock (stamp and cut out leaves)

Z2012 – Gold sequins

Z1985 - Gold shimmer trim

Inks: Glacier (Z2641), Sorbet (Z2164) and Topiary (X5635)

Z1681 - Cricut Art Philosophy Collection (includes cartridge with 700 images, basic shapes, 3-D items and fonts, three D Size stamp sets and 3 - 12" x 9" Dimensional Elements)


No comments:

Post a Comment