Featured Post

SENDING COMFORT AND STRENGHT

Today’s card features the Paper Florist Dies from the annual catalog along with the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper.  I think these t...

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pumpkin Treat Box

I wanted to create something fun for my Thanksgiving table and what is more fun than a pumpkin box filled with kisses.  So here it is.....


I was thinking I could also use my Cricut Explore to add a name to the box so I could use it as a place card for my guests, the ideas are really rolling now.  So, I tried to make this in three different sizes, I found much like Goldilocks I had some issues.  The first box I cut at 7 1/2" and it was too small, so then I tried one at 9 1/2" but it was too big, so I cut one at 8 1/2" and it was just right...LOL.  

Pumpkin box was cut from the Close to my Heart Art Philosophy Cartridge (Z1686), page 22 (or for my Explore friends M4765A) cut at 8 1/2" I then folded on the scores, inked the sides for dimension and interest and then curved the sides with my bone folder.  The tag and leaf were cut from the Close to my Heart Artist Cartridge (Z1790).  The tag is on page 64 (M45B7A for Explore) cut at 2 1/2" and the leaf is on page 78 (M4107F) for Explore).  Cartridges are available on my website at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  So finally, I filled the box with Hersey's kisses and tied the whole thing together with some string (so you can get to the candy without destroying the box.  I am going to be thinking about how I can adapt this to Christmas as well.  This little box is just too cute!!! 

Hope you enjoy this and Happy Crafting!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment