Sunday, October 26, 2014

Artfully Sent and Design Space

Well I have had a lot of folks ask me about how to use the new Close to my Heart Artfully Sent Cartridge on the new Cricut Explore and Design Space.  Actually, it is much easier than using the older machines and the rubber overlays.  All the cuts/elements are right there in design space, the only trouble is easy location of them.  Well I have to thank Narelle Darley for making it easy for me.  She has developed a handbook (looks just like the one that comes with the cartridge but it has the codes for the icons in design space) at http://www.thenoncraftycrafter.com/2014/10/cricut-ctmh-artfully-sent-image-codes.html .   I would encourage you to check her and all the other talented posters out on Cricut Lovers Guide to Design Space on Facebook.  I have learned so much from the talented folks on this page.