Featured Post

SENDING COMFORT AND STRENGHT

Today’s card features the Paper Florist Dies from the annual catalog along with the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper.  I think these t...

Monday, October 20, 2014

Another Yuletide Carol Card


As I have said before I hate to waste my paper packs so here is another Christmas card made with one of the other background and texture (B&T) papers from the Yuletide Carol Paper pack (remember that is the same one I used for the card in my last post).  This card was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest which was created by Darlene Ripley.  I relied heavily on my Close to my Heart cricut cartridges for this card.  I love these cartridges (I have all four) because they are so flexible, over 700 images on each one and tons of great projects and pretty much the only cartridges I ever use.  But I digress, here we go...


Here is everything you need to make this card.  You can purchase the supplies on my website at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or by clicking on the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  Hope you enjoy this project.  Happy Crafting!!


Colonial White card base and envelope (X1410)

Ruby Cardstock (X5927), cut to 4 ¼ x 5 ½”,  1 x 4”, Poinsettia is from Artiste cartridge, page 80, cut 2”, 1 ¾” and 1”

Topiary Cardstock (X5635), cut from Art Philosophy cartridge  page 46 at 2 ¼ and 1 ¾”

Yuletide Carol Paper Pack (X7178B) use B&T with notes cut at 4 x 5 ¼” and B&T with swirls for strip cut to 1 x 5 1/4”

Colonial White cardstock (1388) cut to ¾ x 3 ¾” for sentiment

Ink – Topiary (Z2155) for sentiment and for leaves and Ruby (Z2170) to dauber edges of flower

Silver Shimmer Trim (Z1799)

Clear Assortment Sparkles (Z1752)


A Holiday stamp set (A1115)

Daubers (Z726), these are my secret weapon, I use them all the time to give things depth and more interest

Liquid Glass (Z679) or adhesive of your choice to put together flower and attach to card (my hubby calls this stuff my liquid duct tape because I use it on everything, LOL).

Artiste Cricut Cartridge (Z1790)

Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (Z1686)

No comments:

Post a Comment