Featured Post

SENDING COMFORT AND STRENGHT

Today’s card features the Paper Florist Dies from the annual catalog along with the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper.  I think these t...

Monday, August 11, 2014

Pathfinding Cardmaking Workshop on the Go

Are you interested in learning to make cards but a little worried about getting started.  Do what I did, start with a kit so it is all laid out for you.  I love this cute kit from Close to My Heart called Pathfinding.  It includes a stamp set that is just adorable and when you are done making the 15 (count them 15 cards) you still have glitter tape and sequins left not to mention your stamp set which can be used over and over.  This is a really cute set to use to make your thank you cards.  While this is geared toward the fall with the simple change of paper you could make cards for anytime of the year.  Now who doesn't need thank you cards (one card I use the most).  So here is the kit:


And here are the three cards I made using this kit:






Your imagination sets the limits.  Watch for future posts where I recreate this using different papers but the same stamp set.  This Workshops on the Go includes:

One D size stamp set, 1 sheet of Pathfinding B&T paper, 4 sheets of cardstock, 15 cards and envelopes, 1 gold sequin assortment, 1 roll of bronze shimmer trim and the instructional manual all for just $24.95 or $1.66 per card (where can you buy a handmade card for that price).

The workshop kits are available on my website at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com or you can click on the shopping cart at the top of the posts to go there.  I hope you will give card making a try, I am sure glad I did.  Happy crafting!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment