Thursday, July 31, 2014

Artfully Sent Cricut collection new from Close to My Heart






Check out this amazing new Cricut cartridge and supplies that I will be offering in September (shipment has been delayed).  Watch my blog for product availability and more information on this great new cartridge.


This cartridge is a card makers dream come true! 

It has:
--700 images
--25 card making themes
--400 different cards to create
--7 card functions including Pop-up cards, Pocket cards,Overlay cards, Build-a-scene cards, Sentiment Cards, Swing Cards and Picture My Life Cards
--An Alphabet
--Envelopes to go with those beautiful cards

The collection comes with: 3 Stamp sets which include, Sentiments, Frames and 3 Alphabets and White Daisy Cardstock

The release of Artfully Sent has been delayed, it is scheduled to be available sometime in early September!  Would you like to be among the first to get it??  If so contact me at ravlar84@verizon.net or call me at (805)737-6233 and I will put you on the list to be notified just as soon as the collection is available.