Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Another Masculine Card Using Skylark Paper Pack

Masculine Birthday Card Using the Skylark Paper Pack
To continue on with a previous post concerning making of masculine cards I still had three quarters of a sheet of the Skylark B&T paper and I wanted to do something else with it. 




So I cut a 4 ¼ x 5 ½ piece from the bottom left side that included the starburst and flying bird.  I then inked all the edges using Chocolate ink and my sponge dauber.  I cut a strip of the scrap Skylark paper to ¼ x 2 ¾” and ripped it and adhered it onto the printed ribbon on the left of the page.  I then cut the little decorative strip (called the zip strip) that comes on all the Close to My Heart B&T papers to 4” and cut a little flag end on the right side.  I then inked all the edges with the Chocolate ink using the dauber.  I cut another piece of the scrap B&T paper to 1 x 4 ¼” and inked the edges of it as well.  I then stamped my sentiment (I used Thinking of You but it could be Happy Birthday, Get Well or anyone of a number of sentiments) using Lagoon Ink. 
I assembled the card as shown in the above photo, it was quick, easy and not a frilly, girly card.

Supplies Used:
4 ¼ x 5 ½ Colonial White Card base and Envelope (X1410)
Skylark Paper (X7177B)
Inks – Chocolate (Z2111) and Lagoon  (Z2195)
Stamp Sets – Sincere Expressions (A1146)
Dauber (Z726)

All the supplies used in this project are available from my website at www.craftwithronnie.ctmh.com   or by clicking the shopping cart at the top of this blog.  Happy Crafting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment