Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, January 6, 2014

Time for a new Technic - The Angle Folded Card



These were fairly simple.  First I cut a piece of Close to My Heart Pacifica cardstock to 5 x 8 1/2" and placed it horizontal on my work surface.  I then folded the upper right corner down to a point about 1/2" from the bottom and about 2" from the left hand side of the card.  I then trimmed off the overhanging piece from the top left of the card.  I then embellished using the Laughing Lola paper from Close to My Heart.  Photo 1 was embellished using a sentiment from the Paisley Perfect Flair stamp set and Photo 2 was embellished with a piece of ribbon and a flower stamped from the Laughing Lola Scrapbook Workshop stamp set (both stamp sets are also from Close to My Heart. 

Hope this inspires you to try something new today.  Happy crafting.



No comments:

Post a Comment