Featured Post

MAGNOLIA MOOD JUST A NOTE

Today’s card features the Magnolia Mood Bundle which is a new online exclusive.  I knew the minute I saw this bundle I wanted it.  I could j...

Monday, December 9, 2013

Ok so I promised some pictures when I finished the new Cloud Nine Card Making Kit and here they are.

 
This was the kit out of the box.

 
Here it is after I have cut out pieces per the instructions (see that large pile in the center, that is the extra paper left over that you can play with some more).
 
 
Here are the finished cards, 2 each of 5 different designs

 
I never use a kit just once, here I took the leftover washi and glitter tapes along with some other left over embellishments and three sheets of paper from a Laughing Lola paper pack (just love this paper) and I have cut out the stuff needed for three each of five different cards.
 

 
I really liked how this birthday card came out.  I will be making more of these I am sure.  Happy crafting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment