Featured Post

SENDING COMFORT AND STRENGHT

Today’s card features the Paper Florist Dies from the annual catalog along with the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper.  I think these t...

Thursday, November 7, 2013


I am continuing the journey of card making for mom’s Christmas gift.  These instructions will make one of each of the cards in the photo.   I selected the Huntington B&T (background and texture) paper from Close to My Heart (CTMH) for the main stage on this card.  I just love this paper and knew mom would also.  I also used the CTMH sunset and topiary cardstock on the card.  It was a very simple card to make.  I started by cutting the long panels to widths of  ¾” and 1 ½” (one each of the sunset and topiary cardstock), I then ran it through my Cuttlebug with a swiss dot embossing folder (my favorite folder because it is so versatile).  I then cut 2 of the Huntington B&T at 2 ¼”.  Now cut all of the long panels to a length of 6 ¼” and mounted them on a plain white base that’s finished size is 5 x 6 ½”.  Next I cut three each of the sunset and topiary cardstock to 1 ½” square and three each of them again at 1 ¼” square.  Now I cut 6 pieces of white cardstock at 1” square and stamped with a simple stamp.  Added the sentiment which I stamped from CTMH Holiday Tags Occasion’s set and of course some bling and there you have it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment