Featured Post

SENDING COMFORT AND STRENGHT

Today’s card features the Paper Florist Dies from the annual catalog along with the Masterfully Made Designer Series Paper.  I think these t...

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Easy Mini Clipboards


Mini Clipboard Instructions

 

I decided to play around with a couple pieces of my favorite Close to My Heart papers (I selected Huntington and Laughing Lola for these) and this is what I ended up with.  They are simple to make.  The mini clipboards can be purchased in any office supply store (I got these at Staples).  I selected the papers a wanted to use and purchased coordinating acrylic paints.  I painted the edges of the clipboards (in about 1”) all the way around with two coats.  When dry I cut my papers to fit, rounded the corners, selected my sentiments and embellishments and started to play.  They came together in no time.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks Angelina. They were a real hit as hostess gifts. I just love doing these easy type crafts.

    ReplyDelete